Mr. David Conrad is the co-founder of KODA Technologies Inc. He has over 40 years of experience in air and missile defense development and technical intelligence including radar design and operation, discrimination algorithm design, and kill vehicle design and integration. He is the recipient of the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Director’s Pinnacle Award for significant accomplishments and contributions to MDA.
- Strategic Advisor, KODA Technologies Inc.
- President, KODA Technologies Inc.
- Director, Technical Direction Agent for Ground-based Midcourse Defense, Missile Defense Agency (MDA) / MIT Lincoln Laboratory (LL)
- Technical Director, MDA Test Directorate
- Mission Director, MDA FTI-01/FTO-01; largest and most complex missile defense flight test events to date
- Leader, Air Defense Technology Group, MIT/LL
- Lead, Mission Control Center, Reagan Test Site, Kwajalein, Marshall Islands (MIT/LL)
- Radar Designer, Reagan Test Site, Kwajalein, Marshall Islands (MIT/LL)
- AEGIS BMD
- NAVAIR E2D
- BMDS Flight & Ground Test
- Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD)
- Redesigned Kill Vehicle (RKV)
- BMD Target Systems
- Trident D5
- Reagan Test Site
Affiliations, Education & Training
- M.S. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, California State University, Northridge
- B.S. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, San Diego State University