Ms. Jackie Langhout is the Vice President of Business Development for KODA Technologies Inc. Since joining KODA in 2019, she has significantly contributed to growth in KODA’s customer base, workforce, and technical capabilities. With over 36 years of engineering, management, and leadership experience supporting Army and DoD programs, Ms. Langhout possesses critical understanding of the customer mission. Throughout her career, she has built and led highly productive and efficient technical and engineering teams (including partnerships with industry and academia) focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Vice President of Business Development, KODA Technologies Inc.
- Team Lead, KODA Technologies Inc.
- Vice President, Software & Systems Integration, Sigmatech, Inc.
- Deputy Director, Systems Simulation, Software & Integration, U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC)
- Director, Technical Management, AMRDEC
- Lead Engineer, Software Engineering Directorate, AMRDEC
- Customer and Industry Relations / Engagement
- Program / Team Building
- Talent Acquisition / Development
- System Engineering / MBSE Implementation
- Software Engineering Process / CMMI
Affiliations, Education & Training
- Board of Directors, Tennessee Valley Chapter National Defense Industrial Association
- Huntsville/Madison County Leadership, Flagship Class 19
- Member, Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA)
- Member, Redstone-Huntsville Chapter of Association of the United States Army (AUSA)
- M.S. Engineering, University of Alabama in Huntsville
- B.S. Industrial Engineering, Auburn University
- B.S. Mathematics, Samford University