Mr. Max Patin is the Vice President of Operations for KODA Technologies Inc. He has over 30 years of experience in small business operations, project management, and detailed missile defense support activities. He is a recognized expert in project and resource management software systems that increase profitability through responsive management of projects and people, reduce administrative costs, maximize resource utilization, and deliver real-time insight.
- Vice President of Operations, KODA Technologies Inc.
- Director of Operations and Principal Engineer, KODA Technologies Inc.
- Vice President of Enterprise Engineering, Unanet
- Director of Systems Engineering and Analysis, AEgis Technologies (now BlueHalo)
- Vice President of Projects/Contracts, deciBel Research
- Senior Technical Manager, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems/XonTech
- Senior Systems Engineer, Ternion Corporation
- Software Engineer, COLSA Corporation
- Defense Contracting and Standards
- Unanet Configuration and Optimization
- Advanced Program Management
- Risk Management Framework
- NIST Cybersecurity Standards
- Agile Software Development
- Plug/Play Simulation Frameworks
Affiliations, Education & Training
- Certified Product Owner
- Certified ScrumMaster
- M.S. Computer Engineering, University of Louisiana
- B.S. Electrical Engineering-Computer Option, University of Louisiana