Mr. Mel Belcher is the Chief Technical Officer of KODA Technologies Inc. He has 41 years of experience in multifunction radar systems and technology, missile defense, space domain awareness, fire control, multidomain ISR, technology development and insertion, and foreign system assessment.
- Chief Technical Officer, KODA Technologies Inc.
- Director, Technology and Integration, Dynetics, Inc.
- Director, Sensors and Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory, Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Captains Council, GTRI
- Technical Director, MDA Sensors Knowledge Center, GTRI
- Chief Engineer, Radar Futures, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Technical Fellow, GTRI
- Technical Fellow, Leidos
- Sensor Systems Engineering
- Radar Systems / Technologies
- Electronic Warfare
- AESA / DBF Apertures
- Multidomain ISR
- Space Situational Awareness
- Sensor Networking
- Foreign Radar Evaluation
Affiliations, Education & Training
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Auburn University